Friday 7 May 2010

Erection special....

I do apologise, I meant election... so let's just go with it and in a backward kind of way...



I am highly amused by this because I am easily amused by the word 'election' that sounds very much like 'erection' and of course hung parliaments and well hung etc., etc. childish I know but fun none-the-less.




is this a statement or a comment about being constipated and fed up with the brown lodger? touching cloth never has been much fun if it just refuses to budge. a hung parliament? maybe we should refer to it as a 'touching cloth moment in politics', Brown has to leave but sits lodged in an uncomfortable way. time to bring in the Senna Party...


and thats basically it. a load of cobblers and shit, what was the fucking point in voting? I don't quite get it, probably because i'm a bit thick but surely the Tories are the clear winners despite not getting all their seats, so surely seats shouldn't fucking matter. the people have spoken so give us what we wanted. 'no party has won a majority', well I would say 306 seats over 258 seats [forget the Lib Dems and others] is a majority but then maybe the rule makers went to a different school of thinking to me.

and I am very suprised that Sky News haven't blamed terrorists for the lack of result.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits