Sunday 13 June 2010

Carling is a terrorist

So, as a 'well done' for all our hard work over the past year I went out Friday night to the 'celebration night' [which we had to pay for], it was also my colleague's last day at work so a farewell drink for her. miss you kelly!

can't tell you a lot about the evening because it's mostly a drunken haze. I remember being a lazy arse and getting a colleague to go to the bar for me, built a few bridges, smoked far too many of the boss's fags, danced in my chair and held the cab driver up for about 10 mins as i couldn't find my keys. [they were on my lap already].

My other half was obviouslly impressed with me when I got home...



indeed in had to go straight to bed. pissed wasn't the word. I was only drinking Carling as well [which is complete gnats piss] but @ £2 a pint and being like water I drank it in ambundance.

Took my contact lenses out and chucked them on the table instead of in their pot. Went to bed and passed out. Next morning, nursing a head that felt like it contained a thousand men in clogs running down a cobbled street, I discover I had attempted a facebook status....



I still have absolutely no idea what the fuck I was trying to say. Any guesses?

Still, it was a good night and I was aparently on top form...



Carling is a Terrorist....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

avandia lawsuits